Sunday 12 September 2010

September 2010

Well im back! Been a long time i know, but ive had commitments that have stopped me crafting for the past 2 years.
Many things have changed in my life! Ive been on a roller coaster of a ride. So many ups and downs. i guess we all have them from time to time eh?
Now im showing and breeding my english bulldogs and i now have French bulldogs. One is doing very well in the show ring for me. I have his two daughters that will hit the show ring this month with their first championship show in Derby.
Sadly this feb i lost my gorgeous Daisy May Duke. That was the biggest kick in the gut. Ive not only lost my best friend, ive also lost my little girl. Even now 7 months on i still cant except she has gone. But i do believe its Daisy that is sperring me on to get this blog up and running again, and she is the one wanting me to return to something i love. Art is in my blood. So a big Thank You to Daisy May Duke !!

My first project for this year will be a memory book for Daisy May Duke. I have many ideas for this book. Putting them together will be very difficult as just saying her name or looking at her photos reduces me to tears. But i have the support of family and friends. Once it is done i know i will be able to start moving on. She will be my inspiration throughout this journey that i have to continue in life.

If there are any themes, ideas or links you would like to share with me to take these first few steps backing to crafting then please say so. I shall also be doing a number of ATCs again!

Thanks to Jaqi for her lovely messages on Facebook. They means so much to me x

2 comments:

Jaqi said...

Welcome back Tina , Im so pleased to see you here , thanks for visiting my blog and the font you asked about is the Hippy Chick alphabet for the cuttlebug i love it and use it lots.
Cant wait to see those fab atcs again ive missed you , you were always such an inspiration with your atcs. I know you will be making some fab things I cant wait

Jaqi said...

Where are you? hehehe have you gone again?