Thursday 21 February 2008

Seek and ye shall find


This came from nothing. I was just playing and starting putting it all together over the course of the day. It just needed something more, but i coudn't think what! Then i found a rub-on with the words " Seek And Ye Shall Find".

I have a box full of rub-ons that have never suited my scrapbooking pages. It the kind of box you magpie things away what could come in handy. You must know what i mean eh? I bet you have one too? My nan had a draw full of all sorts of rubbish, but she refused to throw any of it away telling me " It will come in handy one day my girl". Never did i think id magpie things away like she did,lol!

Well this ATC is going to Karen of Scrapz. Infact Karen is having 4 of my ATCs. Could'nt think of a better person to trade with. Thanks Karen, you are a star :)

No comments: