Tuesday 19 February 2008

Tuesday 19th February 2008



















Today was a very busy day in all for me. After finishing the horses in my PJs ( Yes that's right :) ) I keep the horses at home on my own land. So i get to dress how i please and when i please. Lazy really, but i felt like a lazy day.


The dogs went to the vet as they needed their yearly booster and Arnie the eldest bully of mine is getting a bit stiff in the back legs after resting. So he has been given a special cartlidge injection. Has to have one weekly for 4 weeks and then every month. I already have my youngest bulldog on them, and my 8 year ol Boxer dog Mads.


So once all the chores were done i settled into my craft room and put on a audio book. Drank a cup of coffee and set to working making 4 ATCs for the St Patricks Day Swap im in. Dabbled in really artsy stuff this time. Normally this would throw me out of my comfort zone, but it felt good. In fact once i started i just could'nt stop. I have to say i like these much better than what i normally do. The new me is doing out of the box and comfort zone for now. So much more fun i must add.
Its my art work from start to finish. Something i can be proud of.

The images i used were from Lisa's Altered Art USA. She is amazing at altering images. Its all her own work as well. I found her via Ebay. Once i saw her faires i knew these were images i wanted to use for the ATCs.

Im off to bed now. Its been a very busy day for me and im shattered.


Good Night

xx






1 comment:

Viola said...

Wonderful ATCs! And I love Lisa`s images, too! :-)))