Monday 25 February 2008




What a lovely and relaxing weekend i had. I managed to make 11 ATCs and more than half ive swapped with Karen at scrapz. I had to make them as she had the most amazing ATCs to swap and i wanted them all :) . Her work blows my mind away, and like me she has not been making them for that long. I think its about 6 weeks for the pair of us. Yes we need a pat on the back as i happen to think we have learn a lot and managed to find our own style in a short period of time. Anyway, here are the little suckers that are causing me sleepless nights. When i do sleep i dream im panning and designing ATCs. The bug has bitten in a big way,lol! The ATCs have not scanned as well as they look. The colours and textures are realy tons better in the flesh.

1 comment:

Kazza said...

Tina is right the scan really does not do all these beautiful ATC's justice - how do I know - Well I am lucky lucky lucky enough to own half of these - they look gorgeous in the pick but they blow your mind in the flesh - they are absolutely fantastic. Keep up the good work Tina. xxx