Tuesday 8 April 2008

ALERT. PLEASE READ.

Please go and have a look at Scrapz Design Blog that Karen have just started. http://bloggingourartout.blogspot.com/ I know you will all pop over and support her on this one. Its looking good Karen. Im adding it to my blog for others to see.

Ive not made any ATCs today as ive been busy here, but i have planned to do some new backgrounds tonight while i have 5 minutes to myself. My two girls are going to friends for sleepovers tonight so that will give me some peace and quiet while hubby is on the Xbox,lol!

If anyone wants to do swaps with me then please feel free and contact me at sakazoke1963@aol.com The atcs that are up for grabs from my last two posts. They are called

Monday April 7th

I know everything and im always right ( Mona Lisa)
Queen for a day ( Mona Lisa)
Look Dream Create ( Lady eyes)
This is faith ( Blue ATC of girl)

Sunday 6th April

Raven Birds Raven Birds
A little bird told me
My attitude dont need no adjustin
Dream ( Triangle)

Have a lovely evening all of you. I know i will :)

Tina
xx

No comments: