Sunday 20 April 2008

Traded are the following:
Every Life has A story
Its been Awhile But...
Journey Of the heart
The crow
My Best Friend
If you cant laugh at yourself make fun of other people
I dont feel like an adult
Film strip of trees
Confessions of a lady ( Yesterdays)
The man with the number 8 in the frame.



































Over the past few days of intensive care Arnie has improved in leaps and bounds. His leg is swollen with fluid, and his stapled scar looks infected. But his state of mind is great. He follows me to the kitchen and he walks to the stable block to take water. I had him in the paddock this morning with Daisy as she is a quiet bulldog and good for him. The younger girls are too springy for him. Yes i know what you are thinking but believe me my bulldogs can out run boxer dogs and labradors as i keep them all super fit. Anyhow, we all want to thank you for your lovely messages. You all touched our hearts and we thank you so very much for that.
As ive been looking after Arnie plus all my other animals i did managed to get some play time. Ive made a number of atcs with all the new goodies ive had. Now 98% of the goods can be bought from http://www.scrapz.co.uk/ . If you see an atc and are not sure what i have used then please ask Karen or myself. We are here to help and we both want you to use our atcs for inspiration. Hope you like all you see? Karen has to have first pick as these really are samples for her blog but if she dont want them all i will announce what is up for grabs.
Have a lovely sunday evening?
Hugs
Tina
xx

4 comments:

Kazza said...

I am so glad Arnie is feeling better (all due to your loving care and attention - he is one very lucky dog to have you.)
All those ATC's are stunning Tina, I have tried not to be greedy but they are all so gorgeous I have only left a few for swaps I am afraid - sorry everyone.)

Jaqi said...

Hi Tina, Again ....what great atc's , I would love anyone of them if you have a spare. You have made so many, you must churn them out quite quickly. Have you thought anymore about recording these ideas down in a little book? I would buy a copy! Let me know if you have a spare atc up for grabs. Cheers Jaqi x

Anonymous said...

Hi Tina So Glad Arnie is on the mend .Im loving all your ATC as Always .
love from sesga xx

Rosie said...

Looks like you've had some art therapy to get you through Tina. Lovely work as always, and so glad Arnie is improving.