Saturday 12 April 2008







Last night i had a play with a unmounted rubber stamp i bought from ebay. Its of a pair of ladies eyes. Now the stamp isnt that big so you have the option of leaving it as a collage stamp or do as i have done and use the eyes as the main feature of the atc. Ive embossed using sequin waste and a mesh rubber stamp ive had for year by PSX. Just used clear embossing powder on versamark. Over the top ive added colour. The inks used to colour are the Adirondacks that scrapz might sell. Just email karen and she will let you know.
The last one is of brothers. Notice the elder boy with his crewcut? Now i wonder why? He isnt old enough to be at sea,lol! Maybe the dreaded nit nurse sent his mum a letter home,lol! Anyway, i happen to think he looks like a lost soul who is on a journey of some kind.
These are all for trade so just email me ok?
Tina

9 comments:

Chriss Rollins said...

Tina i have that stamp i too bought it from ebay 2006 and am ashamed to say i have only use it once..however after seeing it again here i will get it out and give it a little treat..when i bought it i thought it was going to be bigger than it is..but at that time i wasnt into ATC's and now its a perfect size.
have a good weekend and thanx for your donation of baby cards to Daniels fund raising ... even christmas cards would be great.Keep up the great work on Scrapz blog loved the german metal trick
chriss x

Jaqi said...

Hi Tina, I would love to trade for one of these , you have created some lovely work. You are very talented, Jaqi x

Linda Vincent said...

Oooohh my favourite colour; they are gorgeous Tina.
I'll have to go and have a look on ebay!
Love linda x

sakazoke said...

Hi Jaqi
I will pop one in the mail for you on monday. Glad you like them.
Hugs
Tina
xx

Kazza said...

These are stunning Tina - I love the vibrant blue. I promised myself I wouldn't ask for anymore of your ATC's until I had cleared my debt to you but I just can't resist - is there one of the eyes ones still available? xx Karen

sakazoke said...

For you karen of course there is one left. How could i let you down hun,lol! Ive told you time and time again to just ask. I know id ask if i wanted something from your collection,lol.
Hugs
Tina
xx

Chriss Rollins said...

Tina, as soon as i have cleared my debt to the very talented Rosie i will be asking to trade some of yours i too love them all.
what do you still have to trade on your blog which ones are available.
chriss x

Anonymous said...

Fab fab fab atc's Tina they are just gorgeous!! Love the one's on Karen's site too. Boy you two girls rock :D
Chris xx

Jaqi said...

Thank you so much Tina, my atc is beautiful, Jaqi x