Friday 25 April 2008

All Traded Now!



































































Sorry i have been quiet for a few days but i have been busy looking after Arnie. The girls keep beating him up so i have to be with him all the time. I cant go to the loo without making sure he is locked away from them or a fight will kick off :). The fun of having doggies, but i love them.
Anyway, i have some stunning new stamps by Cherry Pie Art Stamps. Karen sent me the first batch to have a play with. The next will arrive soon. Ive done a few atcs with them today but im limited as i have to make sure Arnie is protected. The stamps are gorgeous and the results you get are limitless. I love them so very much.
I also bought 2 sheets of stamps by the american company called Zettiology. One set was of legs and arms all stripey, and the other set were trees, burdies and branches. Ive had a play with those as well. Im sure you can pick out the ones ive made.
Anyway, enjoy the atcs and if they are not on their way to karen then you can ask for them, but i have a sneeky feeling she is going to take the samples i have done especially for her Blog.
Have a lovely weekend all of you.
Hugs
Tina
xx

4 comments:

Chriss Rollins said...

if think outside the box is available then could i do a swap..please.
they are all brilliant. love your work
thanx chriss x

Kazza said...

Ooooh Tina - these are all absolutely stunning. I don't know how you find the time to craft - let alone come up with so many beautiful and unique designs. I am gobsmacked (again!)
xx Karen

Rosie said...

Wow Tina these are super - I can SEE how much fun you had making them. Please may I put in a bid for "Live Life" and hope Arnie is doing well.

Anonymous said...

Hi Tina hope Arnie is okay !poor man .I love your ATC's . I love all the inspiring words and Quotes you use .Have a good weekend love from sesga xx