Sunday 6 April 2008

Thank you so much Sesga


Id like to say a hugh thank you for a very sweet lady who i can call a friend. I have been awarded this award for blogging. You are such a wonderful and kind person for doing this for me.

Here is the link to my lovely lady Sesga http://sesgaloves1950s.blogspot.com/ Go visit her Blog? Your really would be a fool to miss this one.


here are the rules:


1, You pick 5 blogs you consider worthy For their CREATIVITY,DESIGN.INTERESTING MATERIAL ,AND CONTRIBUTION TO THE BLOGGING WORLD .
2, Each award must have name of author and a link to their blog so everyone can go to visit their blog.
3, Each award winner must display award and link to person which gave their award .(click on picture of award then save as )
4, The award winner and the one who has given the Award must show link to Artypico ,so everyone will know origin of award .http://arteypico.blogspot.com/
I need a few days to think about who i will be awarding this honour too. Ive had a very upsetting few weeks and i need time to sit down and think.
Thanks to karen @ scrapz, you have really helped me more than you ever know. I think id have been in a pickle if it wasnt for you letting me bend your ear. I wish you had a blog, then id give you this award. You are the best friend a girl could only ever wish for.
Sesga, you are one of the nicest girls ive met in a long time. This award means so much to me hun.
Hugs to all
Tina

4 comments:

Linda Vincent said...

I'm so glad you're back Tina - I've been worried about you and have missed your posts. Glad also that Sesga chose you. Hope you are ok, take care of yourself.
Love linda xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Tina you deserve the Award hun !I very please that our paths have crossed so we can be Friends love and hugs Sesga xx

Chriss Rollins said...

congratulations Tina,
and its sooo lovely to see you back a few have been worried about you I am gald you had Karen to be there for you.
take care
chriss x

Kazza said...

Tina you so deserve this award - your blog and work is stunning and so inpsirational. I am so glad I could be there for you (all be it only online - I wish I lived closer. You are such a wonderful person and friend - I feel truly blessed to know you. Love Karen xx