Tuesday 25 March 2008

My easter monday ATCs







Yesterday i had so much fun making new ATCs. I even played with my Adirondack colour washes. I have 11 of the colours but still i want more. Wish they did more colours. Yes, i know....greedy old me :) but they are a product i simply adore.

Last night i won 14 stampers anonymous stamps from a seller in the USA. The lady bought them but is giving up crafts, so she auctioned the lot for $38 plus $11.50 for international shipping. These stamps would have cost me between £7 and £12 each over here so i got a real bargain. Soon as they arrive i will be showing them off. Just hope they arrive fast. These stamps will go with the collection i already have that i bought from the Ally pally in 2002. Amazing how these images are still being sold today,lol!

So here are my new ATCs. I know, Mona is back, but i love her. She is the Lost Coasts Designs Mona Lisa that i got from Karen@scrapz. I love this stamp so very much. Such an easy image to use, but she is very addictive for me. I could use her all the time, but i know people will be borded seeing her.
The jig-saw piece is my own design as i cut it out myself. Mona was coloured using my decorating chalks and then i double embossed her with ultra fine embossing powder. I double emboss everything if it dont move,lol. The ICU 2 ATC is the eye cut from stamp by Hampton Art and is called Diffusion. The image its attached to is a rubber stamp by Hero Arts called Optical Block. And the head stamp is from Scrapz. Its a lovely image that i need to learn to get the best from. The head is coloured with Glimmer Mists from the Moulin Rouge collection.

The sun is out, and im off to play. Got so many ideas swimming around my head. Hopefully i will have another couple done by the end of the day. Hope you all had a wonderful Easter holiday?
Hugs
Tina
xx






7 comments:

Linda Vincent said...

Those ATCs are so inspiring Tina and its good to know your techniques and what you used.The only downside is you make me want to spend more money on craft materials!!
Luv L x

Rosie said...

Tina you're the only person I know who is as CRAZY about ATCs and rubber stamps as me!! These are all super and I can feel how much fun you had making them :-)

Chriss Rollins said...

Tina, fun and arty love them to bits
chriss x

Anonymous said...

HI TINA are you having a good Easter holiday? love your work as always. I have a vision of you in a lovely tidy room with all your beautiful stamps and things. Aren't we lucky that we can be at home and have the freedom in our mind to create all these wonderful things .love from sesga xx

Linda Vincent said...

Hi again - are you ok Tina?
Haven't heard from you for over a week. I'm missing your blogs and ATCs!

Anonymous said...

Hi Tina sesga here just cheking are you okay ? I notice Linda asking also .hope you are well love from sesga xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Tina I have given you an award go to my blog to have a look love from sesga xx