Sunday 23 March 2008

Happy Easter Sunday


Just a quick message to say Happy Easter Sunday. Hope you all had a fantastic time and didnt eat too many eggs :)

Today was a magical day for me. It snowed. Not that exciting for some i know, but for me snow is everything. I live in a part of the counrty than never see's snow. So for it to snow today and lay nice and think was a dream. I was like a little kid playing ball with the dogs and throwing snowballs at my daught her Sammie. It was so much fun out there. I took loads of photos for scrapbook pages i plan to do. Every year i buy papers and embellishments just in the hope i get to see snow and it never happens. But today was wonderful. I loved every moment of it. We all came is freezing cold and soaking wet from head to toe.

I was going to make some ACTs but they can wait. Some id 100 times better,lol!

Today Ted the rescue foal met my Duke and what a laugh that was. The went around the field chasing each other. they slipped, kicked and bucked. Now they are grazing like they have lived together all thier life. So i have 2 happy young men who will be good for one another.
See you all tomorrow with more news?
Hugs
Tina
xx

2 comments:

Linda Vincent said...

That's a gorgeous photo Tina - I'm a bit jealous as we've had no snow in middle Derbyshire. Thanks for your comment on my blog - I'd be really happy for the link, and I'll put you on mine.
Enjoyed looking at your beautiful work today; would love to do some swaps in a couple of weeks if thats ok.
Be in touch again soon,
Linda x

sakazoke said...

Thank you so much Linda. Id be more than happy to swap with you. Give me a shout when you are ready?
Hugs
Tina
xx