Tuesday 18 March 2008

Had a play with my camera







Today after doing the horses i decided to have a play with my camera and the ATCs. Im not at all happy with the scans i do of them. So, as i used to be a freelance photographer i decided i could do better.



Ive made a lovely ATC using stamps from Karen at Scrapz, and the background really is detailed and textured. Using macro on my camera and opening the appature i think ive managed to capture what i want everyone to see.



Have a look and see if you agree? Can you see the embossing and the way i controlled the embossing effects? I never leave anything to chance. If i want a perfect finish then i get a perfect finish. Embossing is something i control, not something that controls me. But saying that i have been embossing for 8 years now. I should know what im doing.



Next week is my anniversery of card making. Oh how i have learnt so much from those years. More about that next week though :)



I guess i wouldnt be a design team member if i didnt have the miles behind me :). Maybe ask Karen at Scrapz and she will tell you why im a designer for her, and the wonderful items she sells.



Hugs



Tina



xx

1 comment:

Kazza said...

I can tell everyone exactly why I asked Tina to be a designer for Scrapz - and why I am delighted that she has accepted. To date I have 37 of Tina's ATC's and I have to say that they are all the most beautiful, detailed and perfect art I have ever had the pleasure to see. Her imaginative use of rubber stamps and ink and perfect chalking and embossing skills make all these little pieces true works of art. Everyone else who has the pleasure of seeing her work in the flesh will know exactly what I talking about. The scans and even the photos do not show the true extent of how beautiful they all are. xxx Karen