Thursday 20 March 2008

My Easter Egg!




Tonight when hubby got in he surprised me by giving me this hugh Thorntons Easter Egg. Never before have i had an Easter present from him, and i feel guilty as i dont have anything for him.


Anyway, this egg is so pretty i just had to take a photo of it. Well, its Easter after all :)


The crunch came when my youngest daughter dropped the bombshell she saw this egg in Thrornton's , and there was no way she would pay £60 for it. I nearly fell off my chair. All i could think off was how that lovely money could have been turned into lovely rubber for my craft studio. How can they justify charging that for a bit of chocolate and some fancy choc's around the base of it? Rip off if you ask me. Oh well, better not sound ungrateful as im not, but really.....who in their right mind would choose and egg over rubber?


The choc's are very nice, and i will get hubby and the kids to help me eat the egg. If not i will still have it by next Easter,lol! Im not a chocolate eater as i like to keep toned for the riding i do with my horses.


Anyway, next year it will be rubber even if it is egg shaped :)


Hugs


T


xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

DROOOL!!! O WOW THAT EGG LOOKS SOOOOOOOOOO YUMMY YOU LUCKY LADY .But I know what you mean about what else you could have spent the money on .never mind enjoy it and have a lovely Easter holiday love from sesga xx PS my Sister has lots of horses she breeds them Welsh cobs I think .she hasnt got a blog .I will have to get her to do one .

Kazza said...

You are indeed one lucky lady - shame it wasn't £60 worth of rubber but what a lovely hubby you have. (And lucky family getting to help you eat it!)