Thursday 13 March 2008

A Pair of pears


At last they are finished. Even though i say it myself, i have to admit they turned out better than i thought they would. I love the rich colours of them. Thing that i found difficult was the wording. What the heck do you put on Pear ATCs? Oh well, who care's?

They are now done and im finished for the day. Another day tomorrow and its payday for me. I can get all the wonderful goodies from Scrapz that ive had put aside. Must have14 new stamps, bottles of ink and some Tim Holtz goodies to play with. Got a busy weekend ahead of me. Hopefully the goodies will be here for me to play with. If not then i will play with all the stuff i was given by a friend.


Tina AKA Miss inky Fingers :)
Sweet pears has now been swapped.

1 comment:

Rosie said...

These are beautiful Tina - well done!! I don't think it matters what the words say, or even if it makes sense, so sometimes I put all kind of wierd words just for the hell of it! You sound to be having fun playing with all sorts of media.