Monday 10 March 2008


What a morning its been with the gales. From 5am onwards the winds have blown very hard. We have had rain and snow. I kept the horses in till noon when the winds dropped, but they have come back again. Oh well, the horses are happier out there facing the elements. Stops them being bored. If the gets worse then they will have to come back in.
So here are today's ATCs that i made yesterday and finished off today. The stamps used for the crazy looking ladies is Lost Coast Designs. I bought them from Karen at scrapz. I love this range of stamps. There is so much you can do with them.
The Crow ATC is a favourite of mine. I love birds so when i saw this plate of stamps for sale i knew i just had to have them. They are by a company called Evoke and the plates name is black birds. You get loads on the plate so very good value for money.
If you like any of the ATCs then leave me a message or email me and lets see if we can trade? Im in a good mood as my DD passed her driving test today in this vile weather. if she can hold her nerve and drive well in weather like this then i have no worries.
Tina
xx

1 comment:

pammyjo said...

I love your ATCs, they are very creative and have inspired me to get back with it. Thank you!