Wednesday 19 March 2008

Some New Toys


Today i took delivery of a load of new toys. The tins of stamps are amazing. They are all wooden backed and you get a lovely ink pad in with the stamps. In each tin there are between 11 and 16 stamps. The birds are so beautiful, and the images print out so fine and detailed. The Paris collection is just so Ohh La la! The stamps again are fine and detailed and i have so many uses for them.

The unmounted stamps are really ornate in the bird theme. I love them, and the images of ladies and children are lush. My stazon ink pad is running out of ink so its not printing off as well as it should be, but Karen at Scrapz has a re inker on order for me. Im blowed if im buying another ink pad. Nothing annoys me more than having to buy a new ink pad when you can use the re-inkers on them. So for now i have to make do as i hate any other black ink pad. I wont use them no matter what. Stazon is the best in my eyes. Right now my poor ink pad is in the fridge upside down to get the last of the ink out of it,lol. I will have to use my Black Soot Tim Holtz distressing ink pad. Lovely, but not as good as the Stazon.

Speaking of ink pads, just took delivery of three new ones. I have the grand total of 77 ink pads and im not jesting either. Some of the pads are between 0 and 7 years old. The older ones are working just as well as they did when i first bought them.


Hopefully the postie will deliver the rest of my goodies tomorrow. I know i wont get the things from america till next week, but im being good by not worry gutsing over them,lol.


Tina

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are going to have hrs of fun with all them stamps !you asked if you could do a link to my blog from yours I would be very happy for you to do that.take care love from sesga

Rosie said...

Ooo Tina, you'll never get anything done with all those goodies to play with!! Gorgeous, but I MUST NOT be tempted - I do not need any more stamps (7 more arrived today he he).