Wednesday 12 March 2008


Told myself i need to learn how to do ATCs that involve the basic's like a stamp and inks. This has been one of the hardest challenges for me to do. In fact, ive failed. i just cant get my mind around that kind of ATC. I look at the finished item and it looks naked....know what i mean? I did 4 ATCs and i just did'nt like the effect so had to add the addition of an embellishment or 2 or 3 :)

In the end i felt pleased with the results. Its more me to add a few things to them. I enjoy them better. I also love the little faries and children i add to ATCs.They cheer me up with their cute little smiles.

Thank you to Karen for the support she has given me these last few days. Without her id have been a mess. You keep me going hun, even in my darkest hour.


Hugs

Tina

xx

2 comments:

Rosie said...

There's certainly nothing here to suggest that you' struggled with these - they're gorgeous! Please please can I have the ones with birds on? You've certainly gone for the crows in a big way!

Kazza said...

Just carry on doing whats feels right for you hun - cos boy are your ATC's definately RIGHT - they are without a doubt the most beautiful I have ever seen xxx