Monday 17 March 2008

Tim Holtz Wings Rubber Stamps


Last week i treated myself to tonz of new rubber from Karen at scrapz. Oh boy, was i impressed with it all. I love my new stuff. But the ones that caught my attention were the Tim Holtz Wings rubber stamps. I got the very large tickets stamp that has 12 tickets on it, the Word "Dream", the little boy and the man. As the man was a little big i had to cut off the wings and reposition them.

Then i coloured both ATCs isn chalks and built up the colour as i went along. I love my chalk sets. The decorating chalks are the best money can buy as the colours are so vibrant and rich, plus they dont come off. You dont have to fix them with spray. So far i have the large set and 3 of the add on colour sets. In the past ive wasted my money on other brands of chalks but they are not up to the job. In fact i think they let your work down.

Ive had my large set of chalks for 8 years now and they are still going strong. Remember, if you want a qulaity chalk set them get these ones.


Anyway, back to my rubber. I got loads of Lost Coast design rubber stamps as well. How i love this company. they make some of the nicest images ever.


This morning i treated myself to some new stamps with birds on them. A set of 4 floral birds. Plus they had some very artsy images and got them as well. Soon as they arrive i will be playing with them as i have loads of ideas.


Enjoy the new ATCs and i hope you like the colours i have picked this time.


Tina

xx

2 comments:

Rosie said...

You and I definitely like the same kinds of stamps - except that I can't afford the Tim Holtz ones!! Love what you've done with them - you just get better and better :-)

Kazza said...

These are gorgeous Tina - love that curley border too. xx K