Sunday 16 March 2008

KAREN


This weekend has been given to me. I dont have to do a hands turn. Eldest DD left home yesterday and its left me numb and shocked. Ive had a few days to get used to the idea, but still, im shocked. Karen has been there every step of the way. Offering me a shoulder to cry on, and good advice. Ive bend her ear something shocking, but never has she told me to go and pull myself together.

So yesterday i shut myself away and made her these ATCs. Its ajust a little bit of me to say Thank you hun for being there and never once pushing me away. means a lot to me.

Ive used crows or ravens or whatever these birds are meant to be,lol. And the backgrounds are my scrap paper i use to ink over. The papers are too good to chuck out. I love them as they look so pretty.

Anyway, Thank you Karen. These will be in the post tomorrow for you.


Hugs

Tina

xx

2 comments:

Rosie said...

These are lovely - Karen will be thrilled. I know how hard it is when a DD leaves hom ... waved my three goodbye one by one, but it was the start of a wonderful new phase in our relationships.

Kazza said...

Tina Hun - they are beautiful - I can't wait to recieve them -thank you sooo much. I am so glad that I have been able to help in any way - I will always be here to listen if you need me.