Thursday 10 April 2008

NOW ALL TRADED.

NOW ALL TRADED





Yesterday i got a lovely pressie from Karen@scrapz of a paper Artsy Plate that i have had on my wish list for a few months now. I was chuffed to get this pressie i just had to have a play of it today. Ive made 3 ATCs in autumn colours which i find pleasing to the eye. I always find orange, red and yellow so easy to use.
Ive made the ATCs simple as a few people have contacted me saying my atcs are a bit too hard or advanced to do, so these ones are easier. I enjoyed making them, but i prefer a challenge. The next ones i do will be of a challenge as i intend them to be easy but effective. Im not keen on using too much collage items but i know people new to ATCs find this easier to cope with. So the next lot will be based on collage and sheets ive bought off the internet.
Have a great day?
Hugs
Tina
xx

1 comment:

Chriss Rollins said...

tina the 1st thing i noticed was her waist even before i read it...one day i will put up a pic of my mum with her 20inch waist she is 5mths pregnant in the pic and already has 4 children...i do not take after her :((
please pop over to my blog i have an appeal on for Daniel George please spare a few moments to read it.
thanx chriss x