Tuesday 15 April 2008

NOW ALL TRADED
Yesterday and early this morning i managed to finish off this batch of ATCs. They are mostly Paper Artsy and the plates can be bought from http://www.scrapz.co.uk/catalog/index.php so go and have a look. The flower looking girl is a Lost Coasts design and she was a tad too big for the ACT so i cut her up and put her back together again.The 3 wise Gentlemen is a Crafty Individuals stamp that Scrapz sell as well. This morning i took delivery of a hugh parcel of goodies from scraps. Im floors as im spoilt for choise as to what to use first. Ive got 2 full sheets of The paperbag studios, 3 sets of the Paper Artsy and a sprinkling of the lovely Lost Coasts Designs. Ive been to Once Upon A Stamp and bought 3 half sheets of the Invoke stamps they sell. Two of the sets are out of stock till the end of the month, but the backgrounds one i wanted is in stock and he is posting it today. Ive also treated myself to the new stamps my Paper Artsy called Bricks and Mortar. There is a set of 4 so i thought id get them as they look cool, and last but not least ive bought myself a jam making kit off ebay,lol! Yep, we have over 5 acres of land and loads of fruit tree's, so instead of it rotting and going to waste ive decided to make jams and chutneys. Hubby will supply the veggies from the garden for the chutney. Have a great day and if you want any of the atcs on my blog then please shout as im getting over run with them,lol.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tina Love your ATC's all fab as usual .Home made jam sounds good ,I had a go at making chutney it was gorgeous I got quiet obsessed my Robin said I had chutnighti's LOL! do you get it ? LOL. Beetroot is the best with apple really tasty, and marrow and apple slightly curried that was a good one .I just make it up as I went along as long as sugar and vinegar measurements are right to ratio of veg fruit etc you can mess around with different flavour's . see you got me goin now have fun love from sesga xx

Chriss Rollins said...

hey tina those 4 are great good idea cutting up the lady and putting her back together you wouldnt know she was legless last night. lol
sesga's chutneys sound fab my mouth is watering at the thought of them.
chriss x

Linda Vincent said...

Inspiring work again Tina.
Bit sad someone beat me to 'Let Yourself Go' - loving those colours as well as what you've done with the stamp.
Can't wait till you start trading chutney and jam lol! Still smiling at the thought of Sesga with 'chutnitis'..whats she like!!!
Love Linda xx

Rosie said...

More lovely work Tina - sounds like you are nearly as much of a stampaholic as me! I recommend Delia's spiced plum chutney - absolutely to die for!!

Jaqi said...

Homemade Jam and Chutney , ooh sounds delicious! Just like these cards, your colours are stunning. Thanks for sharing, Jaqi xx
PS Let me know when the Jam and Chutney goes on sale!